https://homeworkforyouhelper.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/logoHFY.png 0 0 Linus https://homeworkforyouhelper.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/logoHFY.png Linus2020-08-13 16:36:462020-08-13 16:36:46MENTALISM AND RADICAL BEHAVIORISM
"Get 15% discount on your first 3 orders with us"
MENTALISM AND RADICAL BEHAVIORISM
In your post answer the following:
- Discuss the difference between the mentalist’s and the radical behaviorist’s perspectives regarding feelings, states of mind, and unobservable mental events. Is there a special thing called the mind?
- Provide a recent example of a situation where you were exposed to, or considered, a mentalistic explanation for your own or someone else’s behavior. How could you shift your thinking to a behavior analytic perspective?
Attributes of an Exemplary Discussion Contribution or Response:
- The discussion contribution or response clearly addresses the content issue(s) presented by the question.
- The discussion contribution or response includes the appropriate level(s) of critical analysis.
- The discussion contribution or response includes pertinent course and disciplinary concepts, theories, or materials, and applies them correctly.
- The discussion contribution or response provides validation and support by including relevant examples and supporting evidence, as appropriate.
- The discussion contribution or response stimulates fellow learners to clarify, extend, and strengthen their dialogue.
- The discussion contribution or response is concise, clearly organized, and well structured.
- The discussion contribution or response uses grammar, usage, and mechanics expected of graduate level composition and expression.
- All citations and references adhere to APA 6th edition style.
- The discussion contribution or response fosters collaboration with fellow learners and communicates in a manner that respects the dignity and integrity of fellow learners and the instructor.
- The discussion response meaningfully supplements and extends consideration of the topic by including one of more of the following: new information, questions, constructive or corrective feedback, or alternative viewpoints.