Mycobacteriosis Infecting Ring Neck Doves Thesis Paper
I need support with this Biology question so I can learn better.
This is an individual assignment. Students should be careful not to plagiarize any scientific literature or other student’s work
The summary should address the following questions:
- What is the hypothesis (or hypotheses) for this paper?
- Why was the experiment performed?
- What are the important result highlights?
- Why do the results matter?
- How is this related to any topics covered in labs so far?
- What is an interesting biological fact you learned from this paper?
Journal Article Summary
|This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeObservation Made By Researcher(s)The summary should first include and briefly explain key observations made by the researchers. This will also include the problem the researcher is trying to solve. This is a good place to explain the research hypothesis or hypotheses. Most of this information is usually found in the Introduction section.||
|This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeMethods Made By Researcher(s)Next the summary should briefly explain the key methods used and how they address testing the hypothesis. You should explain if how the methods might be similar to what is being discussed in your class. Most of this information is usually found in the Methods section.||
|This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeDiscussion of ResultsLastly, the summary should briefly explain the key findings and why they are important. Did the results support the initial hypothesis or hypotheses?
How do the results contribute to the overall field of Microbiology?
|This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeNew Information ObtainedLastly, you should include one new fact that you learned about the field of microbiology from the research article.||
|This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeFormattingSummary should be limited to 1-2 pages in length, double spaced, and 12pt Times New Roman or Calibri font.
A proper CSE citation should be included at the bottom of your summary.
CSE formatting can be found on the UTA library website or by navigating here: https://library.uta.edu/sites/default/files/cite-cse.pdf
|Total Points: 40.0
1. You need a descriptive title (not just Journal Assignment #1 Summary).
2. Make sure you cover the main components: observations (with hypothesis), methods, discuss results, new info, references.