Read Richard Rice, Reign of God(Berrien Springs, MI: Andrews University Press, 1985)
I- Read chapter 3&4: Chapter 3 & 4 God’s Character/The Nature of the Reign of God and write an in-depth 250-word reaction to the reading; this is a summary of what you read. It will need to be written in double space. At the end of your summary, you will need to include 3 provocative questions (i.e., provocative questions you come up with triggered by your reading, they will not be answered or need to be answered).
II-For this assignment make sure to answer each question thoroughly. I am looking for well thought out answers so you can get full credit. Please do not just copy and paste the answers from the book I want to see it in your own words. Answer these three questions in at least five sentences and give substantial answers
- How and why is our knowledge of God limited?
- Why is it difficult for people to believe in God?
- What evidence supports God’s Existence?
- What does this activity involve: Prophesy?
- What is the evidence for and against the idea that God somehow changes?
III- Read John 5-8 of The Holy Bible (NRSV-Study Bible) and answer the following questions:
-What are 1 or 2 things that surprised you from this reading?
– Was there something new that you didn’t know that seemed to be important in your reading?